Pan fire in kitchen causes blaze that destroyed Cambridge hotel – six treated for smoke inhalation and one other taken to hospital

Fire crews were called to reports of smoke coming from a hotel in Milton Road, Kings Hedges, Cambridge. A fire service spokesman said: “The fire service was called by passing paramedics who had seen smoke coming from the building and stopped to investigate and discovered a fire in the cooking area. “When the first fire crews arrived they were met with large amounts of smoke coming from the building and a fire was well developed in the roof space.” A full fire investigation has been carr...
More